Wednesday, October 15, 2014

What it means to be a girl...

So I was just scrolling through my instagram feed and I came across Capt. Hook's account with a pick of him and Christophe and Anna having Canadian Thanksgiving together... now if you don't watch Once Upon a Time this all sounds like gibberish to you, but let me get to the point... Capt. Hook is freaking hot... no... he's HOTTTT! As is Christophe, whom I loved when he was Kappy before... So I clicked on Christophe's instagram name to stalk his feed, and then followed him... obviously. As I'm scrolling down I see pics of him with Hook, and I'm like OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH OH MY GOSH THEY ARE FRIENDS AND I LOVE IT!!!! and then I see pics of him with Anna and I'm like  "Ewww! I hate her!" And then I click on her name to do some hate stalking and as I scroll down the hatred gets deeper and deeper... and then I realize this is what it means to be a girl... or at least me. I don't know if I'm the only one who does this but I hate it when girls who aren't me hang out with hot guys, and I get this feeling in my stomach that feels a lot like when Obama got elected... I just really want to punch a wall... and maybe who ever is responsible for her being in that room full of hot guys... or oval office, I guess... if we're keeping up with the metaphor. So, yes is it against feminism for me to hate her for this... maybe, but is it rude of them to not have invited me to Canadian Thanksgiving?! ABSOLUTELY!  I've NEVER had a Canadian Thanksgiving, so, ya, they should have been more considerate! But then there would have been other issues involving there being another chick at the party, and like I said before I hate it when other girls hang out with guys... I just want to be the only girl that guys want to hang out with... IS THAT REALLY SO MUCH TO ASK?!!!! GOSH!!!!! Ok, rant done... sorry that got so political, you guys, but you know me... I just HAVE to express my views!

I'm pretty sure she's barely legal... I hate her...


 Are they not just like... so dreamy....?!






















I WANT TO GO TO THERE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment