Friday, February 21, 2014

Childhood shattered into Frozen Fractals all around!

 Those of you who know me well know I'm very politically minded, I was raised on talk radio, relished the day I turned 18 because I knew it meant I could vote! I studied political science at BYU-I and have always said that no matter what I choose to go into I want to be a voice in my community, however this blog has never been about my personal politics, I don't delude myself into thinking you care about that the way I delude myself into thinking you care about my dating life (or lack there of) THIS IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT... Having said that, let's move on...

Ok so lately I've heard a lot of talk about Frozen having a liberal-pro-gay agenda in its message... I LOVED Frozen and am a little bothered that people are denying their children the musical styling of Veronica Mars, the mom on Glee and an attractive cartoon man talking for a moose... Not to mention a snow man who's butt has a mind of it's own... 
But the point I want to make is that if you're going to deny your children the right to learn life lessons from usually inanimate objects teaching life lessons to royalty then let me help you... Here is a list of Disney movies and their hidden agendas courtesy of Disney and his liberal lovin', scotch sippin', cigarette smokin', devil worshiping cronies...
  1. Snow White: Kids, if you don't get along with your parents you should run away and find a small forest cottage full of short men, it's not like there's a reason they have been banished to the forest...   If your lonely, make woodland animals your friends, don't worry they don't have rabies if you sing to them!
  2. Sleeping Beauty: can't handle your child's possible issues? Send her away to live with celibate fairies! 
  3. Beauty and the Beast: if it's destiny bestiality is ok!   
  4. Toy Story: Disney answer to Chucky... ORRR... If you end up in the bad part of town you can find some psychos and work with them to take down the warlord!!
  5. Cinderella: Marry rich and you never have to work another day in your life. 
  6. Finding Nemo: for the adventure of a life time, touch butts...

Ok so now that I look this over it's clear to me that all Disney does is teach children to be idiots... That's it, I'm boycotting this fascist industry!

No comments:

Post a Comment