Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Dear Chris Pine,

So I was YouTube stalking Ellen today and I found your interview with her from May of last year... and you stated that you're a single man... and then Ellen did it, she asked what you're looking for in a woman, you listed three things:
  1. Intelligence
  2. Beauty
  3. Sense of Humor
I'd like to address your list and explain why I am the perfect woman for you...
  1. Intelligence: well if you've read my blog, Chris Pine, then you know I'm pretty smart... I'm smart enough to be fairly self-actualized which is a state of being derived from Maslow's theory the hierarchy of needs Pyramid. I could keep going but my brain power may or may not blow your mind, and I plan on my body doing that too... Which brings me to my next point...
  2. Beauty: as the guy I met on OkCupid tells me; I'm very pretty... And as the other couple of guys I also met on OkCupid tell me: I'm cute and "I really like how tall you are, I'm tired of looking down in women..." to which I responded (in my brain) "then maybe you should move out of the 19th century you douche nozzle" the point is... That requirement is obviously covered by my well prepared birthing hips...
  3. Sense of Humor: well I don't feel like I have to address this one since you, Chris Pine, have most likely been a fan of my blog for quite sometime now but if I must I can give you some proof in the form of a life lesson I learned my junior year in high school... So that year I took a Forensics class in which we learned nothing more than how to make Meth, from a cop, true story... Ok so, I had a couple of friends with me in that class and we all sat in a group and among that group was a pretty cute boy, not as attractive as you, Chris Pine, obviously... Well one day, probably while he was on his period, he felt it necessary to make sure I knew that I'm not nearly as funny as I think I am... I then spent the rest of the day making my friends reassure me of how funny I am... Which apparently is pretty darn funny... So there is your proof! 
Anyway, my dear Chris Pine, I think it's obvious that I am the perfect woman for you... So go ahead and click on my email just over yonder --------->
and we can make some magic happen... PS. I haven't gone all Andie in how to loose a guy in 10 days or anything but I'm pretty sure we'd make beautiful children, so just think about it. 





No comments:

Post a Comment