Wednesday, February 12, 2014

What putting your foot in your mouth looks like...

Remember how I said I was going to try really hard not to think every guy I meet could be my future husband... ya well that went out the door in about 10 minutes...

I'm putting on my bowling shoes, I went and got myself a bowling ball and BAM, they introduce me to the new guy, who is taller than me... which if you know me, or have read my Madam Maxine post, you know that's a rarity... He's attractive, rugged, and honestly despite the cow-boy look pretty close to my type... So immediately I thought "I'm so glad I ditched class tonight for this!"

I made an effort to help him feel welcome, and try to get to know him, I engaged in his interests, etc...   anyway, I kept looking up at him and thinking "HE'S SO TALL!!!!" and out of nowhere like an IDIOT I said it... "I'm really loving how tall you are" BAM... FOOT... IN... MOUTH!!!!! He just kind of giggled and was like "uh, huh..." and he ran off to bowl...

My friend looked down at me and just started cracking up... so I punched him in the arm... Seriously though, I made a complete a$$ out of myself... what's that about?!

I mean, I have officially proven that I am THE WORST flirter ever!

Anyway, it doesn't matter because two seconds later I over heard someone asking him how he was planning on proposing to his GF this weekend...

So there it is, the story of my life...

This is basically me... with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment