Monday, February 10, 2014

I think too much...

So here's the problem, here Ian getting ready for this stupid thing and I'm freaking out because my hair is too flat and I've been trying red lipstick lately and I'm not sure it really works for me and I'm pulling on my shirt and I'm fixing my eye makeup and for what?! Why am I acting like this?! Why do I care so freaking much about something so inconsequential?! It's because I go into every frakking day wondering if tonight is the night I meet my future husband... Isn't that ridiculous?!


I've never even held a boys hand (which I want to do so badly that I find myself trying to put myself in the position for it to happen even when I'm not with a guy I like (no seriously I've done that before... I've even found myself situating myself on the couch so that cuddling with someone I kind of can't stand was a possibility, and I was so hopeful it would! But seriously, I now look back on that dark almost moment with Kurt seriously that was his name and I'm ashamed with myself!!) who have I become?! I'm. Trying so desperately to be liked that no one could like this much crazy!!

There is maybe one person reading this who actually knows who Kurt is and to her, I'm sorry you had to even picture that!

I'm so young and every time I meet a guy I think could you be my future husband? WHO DOES AT?! What sane person thinks that? NONE, is the answer, if you were wondering, none sane person!!sic

So from now on I'm going to resolve to STOP thinking about marriage... I mean if we're being totally honest that will probably last for a day and a half, but I can try!! From now on every man I meet will be a man... Not a potential hubby... And maybe I'll stop wearing make up so I know the won't be what they are thinking of! 

There you have it! My Black History month resolution! Who needs yearly ones when you can have monthly ones, especially ones that fit into the shortest month in the year?

Well my lovelies, I'm gonna go pick up a boy for FHE and I'm gonna try really hard to not wonder if he'll be my future husband... That shouldn't be too hard, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment