Monday, February 24, 2014

Bein' a lady...

Remember that one time I talked about how if only I was more of a lady I might actually be dating, but then I do things like write blogs about toilets, and I have huge man hands and all that good stuff? Well yesterday I solved one of my problems: sweat pants and other lounge like clothing...

As a general rule, after you come home all you want to do is put on your pajamas, pull up your hair, take off your make up... You know what I'm talking about... Well yesterday I discovered the lounging power of Maxi Skirts! 

I spent all day and (all of yesterday) in a maxi skirt... And it's like I'm floating on a weightless cloud... Made of memory foam... And there's a nice warm summer breeze... Ok the point is I'm super comfortable!

Here are the factors that make me believe I could actually live in a maxi skirt:

1. Stretchy: there is wiggle room in every direction, at no point on my body do I feel constricted or uncomfortable 

2. Temperature: it's warm when I need it to be (like right now) but if I'm feeling too warm, it's a skirt and if I learned anything on my mission it's that skirts are nice and facilitate a breeze down south... If you catch my drift... Haha (I kill me)

3. Feminine: unless you're in a drag-club or Scotland (which lets be real, might be a country sized drag club) skirts are inherently feminine... So it will be pretty hard to be mistaken for a man while wearing one! 

4. It's floor length: which means it covers my boat sized feet... 

There it is, I've effectively convinced myself to never wear anything but this maxi skirt...unless my mom buys me another one... Then I'll do it on rotation!




No comments:

Post a Comment