Friday, June 21, 2013

Feel Grool Friday (I started to say great and then decided to say cool…)


So I'm sitting in my car last night thinking, "what am I going to write about tomorrow?" and then I remembered it's     FRIDAY!!!!!    So, Ya, It's FRIDAY! So here's your weekly list of songs you NEED to discover and movies you need to watch!!!


I don't know why you people hang out with me...
PS this is my rock-n-roll look!
You’re gonna make me lonesome when you’re gonesung by Miley Cyrus Because let’s be real, she only sounds good when the song isn’t her’s… she can thank Bob Dylan for this great song!

If I didn't have you sung by Mitchel Musso and Emily Osment  This song makes me think of some very special people in my life... I have been blessed with some kick-a## friends and this song is for them!


Rumors by Lindsey Lohan This is my club jam!

Candy by Mandy Moore Yup... 1999 was a good year!

Ok.. how about some movies now!?

The Lucky One: Zac Efron fixing stuff... enough said!

Billy Madison: For you silly/ ridiculous mood day (because if you're anything like me you have a LEAST one a week... sometimes 7

Easy A: If you have not seen this movie then we will have to put our friendship on hold, it will resume once you seen it!

Sixteen Candles: CLASSIC 80'S MOVIE!!!

Well, if that doesn't fill your week then you watch more tv than me! I love you guys! Until Monday, keep it real!

If you have some movie/song suggestions for me PLEASE comment below, I love new things! 


1 comment: