Friday, June 28, 2013

Feel Grand Friday!


Have you ever wondered what the actual butt crack of dawn is? Because I've discovered a definition.

The Butt-Crack of Dawn: The exact moment when one is aroused from an excellent nights sleep by the evilest of fire alarms going off in one's apartment building and just down the hall from one. 

Yes, today I experienced the Butt Crack of Dawn but that's ok, because it's Friday… and you know what Friday means…

Music to live your week by:

Cherry Bomb by The Runaways                                                        Love Somebody by Maroon 5

Determinate by Lemonade Mouth                                         Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Ray

Diva by Beyonce                                                    Hear by Moonpools & Caterpillers (100% 90's!)


Movies you best go out and watch!:

Heavy Weights                       The Host (Early release to iTunes!)              10 Things I Hate About You   

So there you have it, I've pretty much planned out your week for you! Hope you enjoy it as much as I do! If you are just itching for a little more of me this weekend visit my friend Deidre's blog! She featured me in her ongoing series "The Smile Chronicles" it was way fun to do, so check it out! 

See you monday my lovelies! 

No comments:

Post a Comment