Wednesday, June 26, 2013

A day in the life of the accidental moo moo

So last night I had a night class, I'd spent all day in my work-out clothing from my softball class because as we've discussed I procrastinate so I came home from Softball class and started writing my paper that was due that night... So anyway, I took a shower about an hour before class and by the time I decided what to wear my mind was all about comfort... not about fashion... mistake #1. Mistake #2 was thinking that the loose shirt that looks cute with skinny jeans would also work with the flowie-hawaiian skirt I'd picked to wear... Mistake #3 was never buying a full length mirror.

So here I go, off to class in my loose shirt, and flowie skirt. I spent the first half of class (it's a 3-hour class) completely oblivious to my fashion disaster, which incase you were wondering is an amazing feeling! I was feeling nice and comfortable, I could have slept there (maybe that's bad...)   [Ok, when you click on the nice and comfortable link, make sure you play the dance mix afterwards... ]

Lesson #17: Look before you Leave

I thought I'd checked the mirror before I left, but at our half-way through the class bathroom break I was very sad to realize that a full-length mirror really does make all the difference... I looked straight off the streets of Hawaii, not that I've ever been there, but Lilo and Stitch taught me a long time ago that you are either a hot hawaiian with a rockin-curvy bod our you wear moo moo's... so I was definitely the moo moo type last night... the sad thing was that it wasn't a real moo moo so there were parts that could have been less construing and way more comfortable. Here's a side lesson for you, an amendment to the original if you will,

Lesson #17.2: If you aren't going to look before you leave at least make sure you don't have to deal with a waist band!




No comments:

Post a Comment