Monday, June 24, 2013

A day in the life of the intimidator!

The Intimidator... I feel like this is the name of a WWE star or a bad guy from the original Batman series, but no, this is my identifier! If you watched Easy A like I suggested to you on Friday then you know what I'm talking about, if you didn't STOP READING AND GO RENT IT!!!


Lesson #16: be a baby seal, not a killer whale!

The Intimidator... Which I googled, is the name for many things; moose, roller coasters, horses, race cars, eagles, And myself! I was out to dinner with some friends the other night and we were reminiscing about their bad dates (because I have none, I don't have good ones either) and such and I mentioned something along the lines of "I'm harmless" and Tyler starts BUSTING UP... He walked away to fill his cup just laughing... I said "what's so funny?!" And he goes "You, harmless?! hahahahahaha"

Tyler is not the first young man to tell me that I'm intimidating, I've actually been told a number of things that fall under the intimidating category for your enjoyment here are some examples of the wonderful things men and boys alike, oh and a little girl, have told me:

"Wow! You have really big hands for a girl, Oh! that's a complement, because if someone tried to rape you, you could just strangle them or rip off their arms!"

"Who's water ski's are these." (referring to my flip-flops)

"Wow, you are a giant."

"I've always been a little scared of you."

"You could beat any one up!"

Advice to the guys out there, these and other things like this are not appropriate things to tell girls, women, anyone really... Just think before you speak!

If you have any ideas about how I can soften my image leave a comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment