Friday, June 14, 2013

Feel-Great Friday

Today is Friday!!! (Incase you haven't checked your calendar) When I was a kid I never checked the calendar during Summer... I would only know what day it was on Sunday (because we went to church) So now that I'm an adult... haha... I really miss the simplicity of that! So I like the idea of Feel-good Friday... Here's a list of songs to jam out to this week:

Hold on To Your Heart by Tina Patrol (Sorry about the stupid video)

I just wanted your Love by Alexz Johnson (The 2nd Verse has some of my favorite Lyrics of all time)

C'est La Vie by B*Witched (An Oldie but a Goodie)

Everything Has Changed by Taylor Swift (I ADORE this Music video, and if you haven't seen it yet I HIGHLY recommend it!)
Shake it Out by Florence and the Machine (I love singing this song at the top of my lungs!)

Stand Out from A Goofy Movie (Classic Movie, Classic Song!)

Suit & Tie by Justin Timberlake (I love me some JT!)

Ok, I could literally go on forever, but I'll try to save some for next week! Let's move on to movies...

Pitch Perfect (If you haven't seen this movie yet, I highly recommend you drop what ever you're doing right this instant and go get it, iTunes, Redbox, or whatever... just go watch it now!!! 

The Perks of Being A Wallflower (This is an amazingly well done movie, if you haven't read the book, read it! If you haven't seen it then you haven't seen some of the most amazing acting/writing/directing ever done! You need to do so now!)

10 This I Hate About You (This movie is da-bomb! I mean it's a classic!)

So there you have it guys, you're week has been officially planned out! If you have seen these movies and heard these songs comment with some of your own suggestions! I need some too! 

In the mean time, drink some Diet Coke, eat some Oreos, and have a BOMB weekend!

Peace & Ba-lessings, Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment