Friday, June 7, 2013

Feel-good Friday

Today is a beautiful day! My day looks like this: wake up at 8 drive for 3-hours, go to the temple (with my brother for his first time!!!) Then drive 3-hours back... THEN Get ready for my BIRTHDAY BONFIRE at a place called Beaver Dick Park in Idaho... NO JOKE, that is it's real God-given name! I'm so excited!!! Any who... due to my day being so strange I thought I'd switch things up a bit... hold back on a lesson for today and do something a little more celebratory of the great person you are!

Let's start with my list of songs you immediately need to look up and dance to! **Some of these may make you laugh so hard that dancing becomes impossible, ooor they will become your favorite song of all time... it's a toss up!

Supa Dope by Kat Graham                  Let's be Friends by Emily Osment

Stars by Au Revoir Simone                  I Can't Go For That by Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers

Blonde by Bridgit Mendler                   Come and Get It by Selena Gomez
   
Cups by Anna Kendrick                       Clark Gable by The Postal Service

Ok... so now that you have your daily playlist, let's talk movies... You NEED to go and watch the following, if at all possible...

Better Off Dead            The Great Gatsby (Gatsby, what Gatsby?!)     Arsenic and Old Lace

Finally I demand that you visit my friend Deidre's blog... yesterday she put up a giveaway and you all need to enter!!! Here's the link for Yesterday's post, I also highly recommend that you read her other post's because she is so cool! Love you Deej! I was also featured on my beautiful friend Susan's blog: Chevron & Lace I don't even know what I did to deserve such amazing friends but I love them, and once you read their blogs, you will too! PS, Susan has a BOMB Etsy shop for baby stuff!!! Check it out!!

You are all amazing and beautiful and I promise next week will make you pee your pants (so you better go shopping for some Depends...

XOXO, Gossip Girl (Trying it out, maybe I'll get some lovin')


No comments:

Post a Comment