Thursday, June 27, 2013

A day in the life of the vicarious lover...

I think maybe boys get a "not single" vibe off me because everyday I go on a date in my head... sometimes it's with Damon Salvatore sometimes it's with Dean Winchester  sometimes if I time travel to 11 years ago it's Max Evans... And that's not anywhere near all of them... Usually when I watch a movie I find a new man to date... So they are picking up on this whole taken vibe, on accident!

Lesson #17: HOLY CRAP #17 IS MY FAVORITE NUMBER! If you've seen Chicago, you know why!!! (the you know why is slightly unrelated but still funny!)

So I'm going to have to try something different, I'm going to have to break up with all of these guys, so here's my break up letter to my lovers:

Dear Pseudo-Lovers,
     We've had some fun times... remember that one tim... ok well, I don't want to make any one blush, but the thing is, we're going to have to take a break. You're holding me back, I love the time we've spent with each other and I will always cherish it, but if we keep this up any longer I'm afraid you will begin to ruin my chances with someone who doesn't spend most of their time on my TV screen. You'll always be important to me! 
I love you,
Sam

Whew, that was difficult! But I know it's what's best! 

Much love and friendship! 


No comments:

Post a Comment