Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Day in the Life An Independent, Much too Happy Person...

So I often find myself being this happy perky mom-figure. You know on my mission I gave an elder some cold medicine and he looked at me and said "You're just like my mom" and it's been that way for years... I am everyone's mom... I don't know if it's because I want to be mother so badly or if it has anything to do with the fact that I'm the oldest child in my family, or maybe it's the fact that I've been babysitting for literally half of my life... either way I mother everyone! I am also too perky all the time... everything is sunshine and daisies, at this rate I could turn any stupid, fat rat yellow!

I've decided today that I need to be more like Hope... click here to find out why Hope is My idol...

Lesson #6: Bring a little more hopelessness and and dependency into your life!

Hopelessness (Ironically Hope has this down!)... My bright and sunny outlook basically emasculates the men in my life. Men need to feel like they can take care of things. Males are hunters and gatherers, they bring home the bacon, they take care of our farer and more delicate sex, this is what they do, so when we remove the need to be take car of by seeing everything as happy-go-lucky we are taking away their very purpose in life. I should make a point of allowing the men in my life to take care of me, give them things to fix and make better! Darn my joy and high self esteem!!

Dependency... this one is tricky, because society tells us that it's important for women to go out on their own, get a career, make your own money, take care of yourself. Well... they are WRONG! Men like, as I've said before, to be the ones to take care of us, so when we make our own money and stuff like that (education, live alone, etc) we are taking that away... My dad claims he wants me to get married but the fact that he no longer pays for my lifestyle says he doesn't really... If my dad really wanted me to get married he'd get me a credit card and allow me to buy what ever I want, whenever I want so I don't have to work, or do anything for myself, really.

So it appears that II need to stop doing everything Mary Poppins tells me to and work on my cheery disposition... And I should really talk to my dad about how if he really wants me to get married then he needs to consider allowing me to do what generations of women have rightfully done and go from his house to a mans house seamlessly. Jane Austin's characters always got married and they lived with parents or guardians until the moment they were married, it's the only way!! All of these women lived at home or with family and someone else paid for everything.. and they all got married... yup, it's the only way!



No comments:

Post a Comment