Tuesday, June 25, 2013

A day in the life of someone who wishes she could write!

Ok guys, today, instead of giving you reasons I'm not dating I'm going to promote a friend of mine, Karey White. Karey was my sunday school teacher and Young Women's leader. She and I got super close during the time she was my leader and I have fond memories of making a quilt my parents called disgustingly 70's throw-back, in her downstairs, talking about books and movies and life in general! One book/movie in particular we loved to talk about was Pride and Prejudice!!! I remember her telling me that she and her sisters watched and re-watched and timed that last scene in the 2005 version of the movie when Mr. Darcy walks through the mist and the field toward Elizabeth, one of the sexiest walks in the history of man kind! And now My dear friend Karey has written her third book and today she revealed her cover for that book

I want you guys to check out her blog, pick up her other books and be as excited as I am to read "My Own Mr. Darcy"... oh and if you go to her blog there are links to excerpts from the book and a giveaway... I LOVE FREE STUFF!!!

You guys are the bomb! I'm going to read this book and hope that it will help me find My Own Mr. Darcy, ok, let's be honest, at this point I might even take a Mr. Collins...

No comments:

Post a Comment