Wednesday, June 19, 2013

A Day in the Life of A fashion-a-holic...

So I have this thing... I'm pretty addicted to fashion, here's the problem, fashion doesn't fit me (because there's too much awesome here to begin with)... Anyway So, fashion doesn't fit me so I'm stuck pretty much wear Old Navy most of the time. This isn't a really bad thing, I mean Old Navy has it's benefits, but I'm no Jackie O.

I realize that for the most part boys don't notice what you're wearing... but then again... Anyway I think Old Navy is keeping me from dating

Lesson #14: Be less awesome so you can fit into awesome clothing...

I went shopping today and I realized that beyond the fact that I definitely need more money, I need to stop being so awesome because there are some seriously awesome outfits out there that I really want to be wearing! Most of them can be found on PLL or your nearest 80's movie.

Old Navy is nice and all but it's best suited for beach going girls who like graphic Tee's, I have no beach and no particular affinity for Graphic Tee's... so who am I? I actually don't know any more... oh my gosh, I literally just lost my identity!

...

Ok, I went and got a Diet Coke and I remember who I am again! All is well!

No comments:

Post a Comment