Wednesday, July 23, 2014

I'm sick...

Calm down! I realize you're probably freaking out about whether or not I'm going to live, but no, I'm not physically ill... I'm mentally ill... No I haven't been to therapy or anything this is a personal diagnosis (obviously sign number one that I'm ill)

Why do I say these things, you're asking? Because I'm currently wearing a ring on my wedding ring finger, like a nice, fancy looking ring... I got it for free, it's sterling silver and some yellow stone I've been obsessed with since I was in High School, and I CAN NOT stop looking at it! 

I am literally obsessed with looking at my finger and pretending I'm engaged, I have also painted my nails with this new nail polish I got the other night so that doesn't help any... I've lately been obsessed with the idea that I really want to have a really good manicure when I finally do get engaged to... (dear future husband, make sure to get one of my friends or my mom to take me to get my nails done before you pop the question, ok?!) Anyway, I think my nails should be red that day...

But ya, I can't stop looking at my hand, and I feel like that is just not normal. And even as I'm typing this out, realizing with every stroke of the keyboard that I may or may not need to be hospitalized, I still can't stop thinking how awesome my hand looks with fake engagement ring given to me by my fake fiancĂ©... All illness' aside, my hand looks pretty awesome right now...  So here are six pictures so you can admire it with me!





No comments:

Post a Comment