Friday, July 11, 2014

TMI

So Youtubers do this tag thing... so I'm gonna try it, minus the video part!

1: What are you wearing? Non-yoga'd yoga pants and my Yellow Stone Do-It Center Shirt!... jealous, I know, right?!

2: Ever been in love? Nope... unless you count Macaroni and Cheese, in which case, yes! 


3: Ever had a terrible breakup? I feel like you'd have to have a relationship first...


4: How tall are you? 5'11"


5: How much do you weigh? Really? 


6: Any tattoos? Only on my heart.


7: Any piercings? My ears


8: OTP? Delena 


9: Favorite show? Past: Veronica Mars // Present: Vampire Diaries // Future: Old Girl (It's like the same people as New Girl only they are like super old, I'm pretty excited about it I think it's going to be hilarious, like Golden Girls on Speed... ya know?!)

 
10: Favorite bands? Hair bands... oh you meant music... follow me on Spotify...

 
11: Something you miss? Clear phones... I just feel like my iPhone is lying to me because I don't know what's going on inside of her... 

 
12: Favorite song? Baby Got Back... True story!

 
13: How old are you? 25... or as my friend Garrett told all of Gillette (ok the 7 people who came to our final choir show...) 60

 
14: Zodiac sign? Gemini, but let's be real it doesn't matter... because I'm totally a scorpio at heart, oh did you think I was going to say it doesn't matter because that stuff is bull hockey, well joke's on you, because my horoscope told me today I was going to play hockey with some bulls so bam!  

  • I FELT LIKE YOU ALL NEEDED TO KNOW THAT WHEN I WAS WRITING THAT SENTENCE INSTEAD OF "JOKE" I TYPED "JOCK" SO IT WOULD HAVE SAID "JOCK'S ON YOU" SO... MAYBE THAT WAS MY HOROSCOPE TO YOU... YOU'RE GONNA FIND YOURSELF A JOCK... NICE
15: Quality you look for in a partner? Lab partner: smarter than me // Canasta partner: knows how to play Canasta // Tennis Partner: Someone who recognizes the fact that I was once a child tennis star and I had to give it up for my academics, so you know, respect...
 
16: Favorite Quote? "Guess what? I have flaws. What are they? Oh I donno. I sing in the shower? Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I'll hit somebody with my car." -Michael Scott... everyone has flaws! 

 
17: Favorite actor? Barak Obama 

 
18: Favorite color? Purple... or so I keep saying...

 
19: Loud music or soft? Depends on the kind of music... Marilyn Manson: LOUD // John Mayer: Soft // Usher: Loud // Michael Buble: Loud or soft... // Rap in General: loud // Miley Cyrus: Loud // 

 
20: Where do you go when you’re sad? My room, or Cold Stone...

 
21: How long does it take you to shower? As long as it takes me to smile...

 
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 20 minutes - 1 hour... depending on my hair and if I want to shave it off or not...

 
23: Ever been in a physical fight? I pushed my brother into my closet door once... my mom told me I was going to go to jail.

 
24: Turn on? Makes me laugh and doesn't make fun of my laugh...

 
25: Turn off? smoking // saying the "f" word // being boring // not getting my humor // Brad Pitt

 
26: The reason I joined Youtube? to share this with the world...

 
27: Fears? Spiders // crippling loneliness // heights // Brad Pitt 

 
28: Last thing that made you cry? Sharknado 

 
29: Last time you said you loved someone? this morning

 
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name? I think you mean blog name... gosh you ask weird questions...

 
31: Last book you read? The Source by J.D. Horn

 
32: The book you’re currently reading? To Kill a Mockingbird

 
33: Last show you watched? The Office

 
34: Last person you talked to? I'm currently talking to my coworker Jordan who is just super bad a$$

 
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted? Old Mission Companion

 
36: Favorite food? Diet Coke

 
37: Place you want to visit? New York // Paris // London // Italy // Chicago // San Francisco // Six Flags // Atlantis // 

 
38: Last place you were? Kum and Go (get you're mind out of the gutter, it's a gas station!) 

 
39: Do you have a crush? Every Romney Boy... especially Tugg... 

 
40: Last time you kissed someone? Please see post from last week... 

 
41: Last time you were insulted? I don't remember... so obviously it hurt a whole lot...

 
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? Ice cream...

 
43: What instruments do you play?? my mouth...

 
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? my pearl ring from my g-ma... 

 
45: Last sport you played? Frisbee?

 
46: Last song you sang? "Can't be Tamed" by Miley Cyrus

 
47: Favorite chat up line? I've never heard one...

 
48: Have you ever used it? No...

 
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? Wednesday night a few of us watched Sharknedo... BEST. DECISION. OF. MY. LIFE!

 
50: Who should answer these questions next? Everyone... in the comments! Or pick your favorite one and answer it!

No comments:

Post a Comment