Thursday, June 13, 2013

A Day in the Life of A Girl with No Mystery...

As it turns out as fun as this blog is it might be hurting me a little bit, let's be real though, my problems didn't start with this blog. I am what they call "a woman with a lack of mystery". I don't really keep secrets, especially not my own. You guys know everything about me, and so does everyone else.

I've been told that guys like a little mystery, a little guessing game... there's the key word, game! And I'm just not very good at the whole playing games thing. I'm too transparent so there is no challenge. As Justin pointed out yesterday with his whole hunting analogy men like a little bit of sports in EVERYTHING they do... 

So, this brings us to Lesson #11: Be more mysterious! 

I've decided to start wearing a masquerade mask around everywhere, I feel like this will help with the mystery department. Boys will see me and think "what is she trying to hide, is her face too beautiful to be shown around all the time" (The answer to the second question is of course, a resounding YES!) 

The second change I'm going to make is to stop telling people things. Maybe I'll just stop talking all together. They'll say "What is she hiding, why won't she speak to me, am I not cool enough for her to talk to, what about her makes her so much cooler than me!?" I think Helen Keller really had something going for her... (too soon for a Helen Keller joke? I mean 3Oh!3 didn't think so....) 

The final change I'm going to make involves my over-joyous disposition... I can go back to my previous post on this but I try not to repeat myself... Mona Lisa had this thing with her smile, I mean they even wrote a whole song about it! So, my conclusion is that I need to work on my smile, make it less happy looking and more mysterious. I want to make people ask themselves "is she happy, is she being ironic, and if she's happy what is she so happy about, WHY AM I NOT DATING THIS GIRL" The las question especially should be on their minds! 

So there you have it friends, I need to buy a mask, shut-up, and smile with out teeth! 

If you have any other ideas or ways in which I can change who I am to get dates, please comment below! 







No comments:

Post a Comment