Thursday, June 20, 2013

A day in the life of the non-stuttering mess

"how do you... why would you... i don't even... hainsdo....sdnoin...wneoiniong...ioznoin...wlrkngoi..."
-Kristen Stewart as Bella Swan

My ability to speak like a normal human is obviously keeping me from dating! You see folks, it's obvious for a few reasons: 
1. when K-Stew spoke like she was high 24/7 she was dating R-Patts...
2. the minute she started speaking like a slightly normal human (the last movie) they break up! 
So, it is my conclusion that the most attractive thing about her (because lets face it, there really isn't much else appealing about her in those movies) was her inability to converse with people in normal human speak...

Lesson #15: Practice your stuttering while you still can!

I have a great deal of personal confidence, I am usually fairly confident in the things I say, so it's now obvious to me that this is one of the many things keeping me from dating! Why, oh why do I have to have actual brain capacity?! 

I found a video that I think will help... it's going to take a few times watching it to really get down the rhythm but I believe in my self! Check it out HERE

 So... I'm going to spend the next few hours studying that and then I'm going to head onto campus and try it out... if you guys have any other suggestions to help me get more good at, umm, public speaking, and stuff, comment below! 


No comments:

Post a Comment