Monday, July 1, 2013

A day in the life of my new favorite hang out!

For today's lesson we're going to learn about hanging out at the right places... I've recently learned that I have no idea where to hang out. Apparently here in Sexy-Rexy the place to be is McDonalds. Yup... this is no lie, I mean, I guess considering the location it's not too surprising... Rexburg Idaho's Walmart is in the same parking lot as K-Mart, so obviously this is why it's the hot-hang...

Anna, a friend of mine, works at the Micky-Dee's here in Rexburg and she informed me that all the hotties in town like to hang out at McDonalds! I can't tell you how happy this makes me, I've been wondering where they are, I mean, they certainly aren't on my couch, so let's fix this, how can I get them on my couch? Either I move my couch to McDonalds, or I just move into McDonalds... right? I want to make my house their new favorite Hizzity-Hang!

Lesson #18: Be cooler than McDonalds

So basically the plan here is to know the hot hang out spots and then be better than that place. How am I going to be better than McDonalds you ask? Here's a list of ways...

  1. Make apartment smell like french fries: apartments have a much smaller square footage so this           shouldn't be too difficult! 
  2. Make good food (Basically I already have this one down... just ask anyone  I've ever cooked for)
  3. Have a play ground... it doesn't have to smell like pee... that is optional!
  4. Have toys; some for boys and some for girls!
So these are just some of the basic ways I'm going to try to make my home more accommodating and welcoming... like a McDonalds! Let's get some dates up in here!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment