Friday, July 12, 2013

Feel Gorgeous Friday!

Today is Friday, and Friday is the day when I get to fill your mind with music and movies that I think you NEED to experience for whatever reason I deem worthy! I've decided to devote this friday on songs that make me feel gorgeous, it's going to be a day all about feeling good about yourself!

I'm too Sexy By Right Said Fred                         I Feel Pretty from West Side Story

Gold by Victoria Justice                                      Goodies By Ciera

I Feel Good By James Brown                             Sexy and I know It By LMFAO

Hopefully these songs will help you fell beautiful/hot/sexy like all of you are! Now here are some movies for you to enjoy!

Empire Records                                Legally Blonde                                   Hot Rod

All of these movies are about being who you are and being ok with being that person! which is what true beauty is all about... I know I got deep there, sorry guys!

Have a great weekend friends! And remember...
not all single people are like this... Click on me to change your life! 

No comments:

Post a Comment