Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Why I want to live in a continuum of Mary-Kate and Ashley movies


Here is a list of reasons I want to live in MK&A movies... incase you're wondering where this is coming from... I recently bought a 4-pack of some of their greatest movies, and have had a bit of a marathon... so I'm pretty much an Olsen expert... go ahead, quiz me!
  1. Travel around the world at no cost to myself because I have...
  2. Rich parents who basically let you do whatever you want
  3. instagram-like cinematography 
  4. flash back montages
  5. there is always a significant other for everyone!
  6. ridiculously cheesy lines that always seem to work...
  7. They solve crimes
  8. always the hippest wardrobe
  9. no consequences for breaking laws
  10. Food! 
  11. Shopping--endless amounts of shopping and there never seems to be a bill!
  12. legit frequent flyer miles!
  13. all the best vacation activities 
So I realize that I already basically said that I think that my lack of acting in Gossip Girl was the reason I don't date, but let's be real... this all could have been fixed if my parent's had just got me into acting as a baby... I could be just like MK&A... my life would totally be recorded in a series of cheesy movies that never end in reliability... You know it's true!



Megan Fox was in a MK&A movie... and look where she is now... married to the star of 90210... where is the bad there, oh, what's that... there is no bad there... I KNOW, RIGHT?!

I mean, come on... they even had their own crime-fighting cartoon for a while there... I'm just sayin'  you know they are cool...

If you need me I'll be looking into creating some sort of magical object that will allow me to step inside one of their movies... let me know if you have anything in mind!

a side note...

A little PS, I'd like to announce that my first giveaway was a success and we have 2-lucky winners... that's right 2!!! I was too excited about this to do just one! So thank you to Danica and Ashley!

PSS... so my friends Deidre, Autumn, and I had a little too much fun this weekend... check it out, we came up with 3 ways one of our favorite show's could end: Pretty Little Bloggers is here for your enjoyment!

No comments:

Post a Comment