Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A day in the life of a bad speller...

So when I was typing up that title, I almost spelled "of" with a "v" not an "f"... that is a true story!

lesson #21: listen to your teachers when you are learning to spell

My father has been disgusted by my inability to spell for quite some time now, basically my whole life... I mean I'm pretty sure I popped out of the womb, the nurse handed me to my dad, he looked me in the eyes and said "her name will be bad speller, because I can see that in her eyes!" My parents later decided that bad speller might not be the best name for their first born child.

Here it is, the exact moment when they see
your ability or inability to spell...
So how is my complete and total lack of ability to spell affecting my love life? Well you see, much like my dad, I think all men might have the ability the catch a bad speller by looking into their eyes... so these guys look me in the eyes and see my inability to spell and they are concerned that it's genetic. So obviously they are immediately concerned about their children's ability to spell (because the minute a man looks into your eyes he's thinking about the future children you could have together). Once they've decided that you are going to ruin their children's lives through genetically bad spelling they know that they must move on, and that they must find someone else.

Well there you have it, I either need to find some type of medication for this or I should just stop spelling all together... ya, that's probably what I'll do...

PS... the only reason this blog entry isn't grossly misspelled is thanks to God's beautiful invention..."Spell Check"

No comments:

Post a Comment