Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A day in the life of the giggler

The other night I was watching Nacho Libre with my roommate when our other roommate's boyfriend basically compares me to some really annoying laugher in some movie... I don't remember who it was now, all I remember is that I wanted to punch the guy... any way, I've always told myself that there is some man out there who will find my laugh endearing. I'm pretty sure at this point I'm just lying to myself.

Lesson #24: early on, learn to laugh like a normal person.

My laugh is like the hyenas in the Lion King... and it's loud... it's just kind of bad, and I don't really know how to not laugh like that either. My only solution is to become jaded, and no longer find anything funny. This will work on two levels, 1st I'll stop laughing so that's good for everyone. 2nd Because I don't find things funny boys will begin to think i'm mysterious and find me a challenge, which is super awesome!

From here on out I will find nothing funny, that should be easy right?

So I just googled "not funny" and it appears that cats and President Obama are pretty hard to amuse... I must be more like them! Attributes they have that I must emulate:

  1. Lazy (Cats spend their day mostly sleeping...)
  2. Bad with Economics (I hear Cat's don't know anything about money!)
  3. Easily give into peer pressure (Cats will eat just about anything and poop just about anywhere you tell them, don't they have minds of their own?)
  4. Good public speaker (Cats can make just about anything sound good
There you have it four of President Obama's attributes Cat's have, that I think I should start to emulate! 

Well Lady's and gentlemen, that's all I've got for you today! Until next time... PS, please comment with things you'd like me to write about!


No comments:

Post a Comment