Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A day in the disaster zone!

So... my room exploded! I'm pretty sure that's what happened, at least. I'm in the process of moving, taking a pit stop at home and so this is the current state of my room. I'm a little scared to engage in the organization process, which leads me to:



Lesson #25: be at least good at pretending you're a good organizer...

I am neither naturally good at organizing or at pretending to be... I have all these ideas in my mind and on my Pinterest, however in the process of translating those ideas to my fingertips, something seems to get lost in the mix and before you know it, boom... my room looks like District 12 after an ariel strike from the Capitol... it looks like Hogwarts after ol'Voldy and his gang run amuck... it's akin to the meadow after the big battle scene in the end of the 5th Twilight movie (you know the fake thing that made everyone in the theater start freaking out when the sexy doctor's head go popped off!) Ok, I'm done with the nerdy references...

So this picture to my right ---------------------------->
------------------------------------------------------------->
isn't even something I claim just happened... this is a box I sent to myself FROM MY MISSION... I got home almost a year and a half ago... if that box were a baby it'd be walking and saying mama by now... but no, it's an inanimate object that I've left in a corner of my room to die!







So here I am posting my failure on the interwebs... I will NEVER date! Not that they can't already tell... remember how they can look into your eyes and see your genetic flaws ya well I'm pretty sure my lack of organizational skills is one of those flaws... so there they are, sitting there across the way, they don't got a lot to say but there's... wait a minute, this isn't a disney song! There they  are, staring into my eyes and what do they detect, the worst of the female species, the woman who can't keep her kitchen in order! How am I supposed to make my man a sandwich if I can't remember where I put the knifes?!

Here it is, my one saving grace, single men, start paying attention... This is a picture of my window seat, it shows all of my priorities mapped out and depicted by my stuffed animals...

  1. Jesus is right there in the middle, because everything is all about him! If I was Ke$ha I'd have "Jeezus on my nekalus-us-us-us"... too much?
  2. So I don't like clowns... except my clown bear, he's just so cute! And he's holding a football (I love football, really any sport where I can show off to boys that I have an amazing arm and could totally be the next insert famous outfielder here so boo-ya!
  3. To ClownBear's right we have Piratebear... he's pretty legit, he even has a pet parrot... I just really like pirates and wish I could be one...
  4. On the other side of Jesus we have my special stuffed animals, they are all about family and good memories... I would say that those people are pretty important to me, oh I meant my family, not Lamby, Mr. Moo Moo and Eeyore (And I looked it up so I know that's how you spell it) ...

Well, Now that you've taken note, gentlemen, please feel free to contact me via any of the media outlets I've supplied under my profile information! Ladies, please feel free to recommend me to any and all of your attractive male friends and family members, I'd make the BEST in-law... I'm just sayin!

PS. don't forget about yesterday's giveaway, it's going on for a whole week so keep entering!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment