Wednesday, July 10, 2013

A day in the life of some changes...

So I've been thinking... it's getting a little bit harder to come up with reasons I'm not dating... I mean, I'm pretty sure there are about a million more reasons, but it's just getting harder to figure them out. So I'm thinking maybe we'll do something different.

Monday/Wednesday: Why I'm not dating

Tuesday/Thursday: Friend Suggestion or review of something or just whatever is on my mind... (no worries, it will be funny!)

Friday: will stay the same!

SO I hope that's cool with you...

Today is Wednesday you guys so that means, another reason I'm not dating/married...

So I've discovered I'm a little boy, I have the humor of a little boy... So last night I was watching Hot Rod with some friends, and if you haven't watched that movie I highly suggest you do so... unless you are an adult, in which case it might be a little too childish for you... So here I am sitting on the couch with five guys and some of my roommates and I'm CRACKING up at some of the most childish parts, fart jokes, burps, people getting beat up... etc. I was laughing harder than I've laughed in a while... and don't get me wrong, I actually love EVERY bit of it! I grew up in a home where farting was openly laughed at... here are some stories to illustrate my point...

1. My siblings and I used to play this game where we had to make one of us (I literally just tired to spell "of" "uf" WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME!?) who we named the King laugh, by saying the following in what ever manor we chose "tooth-fruity kiss my booty, it tastes just like cheese" no joke! Who came up with this game? me...

2. One time driving home from going out to dinner as a family my siblings were joking about farting and my grandma says "well, I can't wait to get home where people speak with civility" (or something like that) and my mom turns around and goes (and this is an EXACT quote) "You know what mom?!, FART FART FART FART FART FART FART!!!!!!!!!!!!" I LOVE my family SO very very much!

lesson #22: You are not Peter Pan... so don't act like it...

So I think it's obvious why this is keeping me from dating... no man wants to date a boy... at least not the kind of man I want to marry... or even know in general. So what am I going to do to fix this? Here is a list of things I need to fix...

  • Read Shakespeare, Dickens, and maybe some Jane Austin
  • Listen to some classical music
  • only watch documentaries  
  • speak in an english accent until I don't remember anything else (I feel like you can't make fart jokes in an english accent)
If you guys have anything to add to this list let me know... I'm in desperate need of growing up and I've never done this before so I could use some suggestions! 

You guys are the bomb!!

PS... any suggestions on what to write about tomorrow? or Tuesday? Let me know!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment