Monday, July 8, 2013

A day in the life of some one who loves America maybe too much?

So I figured it out you guys, I'm supposed to marry someone from a different sexy country with a sexy accent and he is a little freaked out by how much I love America... I mean, my wardrobe is primarily Red-White-and-Blue... that's normal though, right? And it's normal to decorate your walls with American Flags, right? What? I really love America... it's basically the best country EVER!!

Lesson #20: maybe hold back your extremeness until the honeymoon...

So my sexy accented boyfriend is out there somewhere and the best thing I can do is suppress my true self! So I'm going to tone it down a little... maybe hum something other than the national anthem, maybe I could get some different color into my wardrobe, some yellow, purple, some GREEN?! Oh my gosh the possibilities are opening themselves up to me!

 photo c441187a-b57d-4ba3-80ca-559acd17e0be_zps824b00a9.jpgWell guys, if all things work out, this time next week I should be engaged to a sexy British or Australian man... I'm thinking maybe I'll do Liam Hemsworth a favor and break him and Miley up... that's what love is all about, right, saving each other!

PS... sorry I've been absent for a little while, I was celebrating my favorite holiday... INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!!!!! But from now on you guys, as far as anyone else is concerned my favorite holiday is Thanksgiving, I will be a normal girl and I will get me a foreign man!!
Until next time my friends, Keep it real!

No comments:

Post a Comment