Friday, July 26, 2013

Feel-Ganki Friday (That means "excited" in Japanese!!)

Happy Friday, friends! For me, Friday means that I'm one step closer to my bro-ski leaving me for two years... which is sad... but it's cool... to help me get through it I've got some music and movies I think I should share with you guys! Ok?! Ok!!

Here's some music for you to obsess over!

Hothouse by 78Violet

Call Your Girlfriend by Robyn ... Just watch it, ok??!

Disney Medly by Disney Dudez ... you're welcome! (Granted I think the Emo prince from Cinderella is maybe a little much, but the boy has pipes!)

Maroon 5 Mashup by Victoria Justice & Max Schneider

Cup Song This is by far the BEST version I've seen of this song!


Here's a Youtube video you need to see... it's a throwback to before Amanda Bynes went cray-cray! ...you're welcome!

Amanda Please!

Movies:

The Three Musketeers

Moonrise Kingdom

It Takes Two

Ok... we both know I could keep going, but let's just leave it at that for now! Don't forget my GIVEAWAY!! It'll be going on for a little while longer!

Have an amazing weekend!!! See you Monday! Until then... Try to prank someone this amazingly... good luck!
 <------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment