Monday, July 22, 2013

A day in the life of things I don't usually do...


SO I don't usually do things like this... I'm not hokey like that, but when I read these questions I realized some of the answers to them might hold the keys to why I'm not dating, so to my new friend from the blog my mom's a whack job here are my answers to your nomination for the "Liebster award" ...whatever that is...

1.  What word do you use all the time and in what context?
  • Frakk: It's technically a cuss-word of the future, from the show BSG.... I'm not going to lie to you guys, I've never seen BSG... But I have seen my favorite show Veronica Mars, and I got it from there... I say it all the time, usually in the place of the "f-word" (which I hate!) or "shoot" "wow" "holy-cow" etc... I use it several times a day!
2.  Name one thing you did that made you proud of yourself this week.
  • So, here at BYU-I (my college) there are some ridiculously strict parking regulations... it get's pretty annoying... anyway, I was running late for class and I knew that the only way to get to class in a reasonably timely fashion was to drive to class, and I don't have a parking permit, so I knew I'd most likely get an over-priced parking ticket... but I chose to take the chancel, here are a few of my rationalities... 
    1. it's summer, the amount of students on campus is drastically smaller, and on top of that the amount of students parking on campus is drastically smaller, so there will be plenty of open parking places
    2. if I time it just right hopefully the parking nazi won't me in my vicinity! 
    3. if I pray God will help me! 
  • PS... it worked! No ticket, hence, I'm so proud of myself! 
3.  What is your favorite place to hang out with your girlfriends?
  • St. George, Utah... 
4.  What is the last text message you received say?  Who was it from?
  • "I'm going to miss you too" from my friend Shayne... we work together and I'm going to miss the crap out of that girl!
5.  What was the oddest thing you ate as a kid?
  • I think I ate dog food once... that's actually how we found out I'm allergic to dogs, We were at a family friend's house and I'm on the floor with the dog covered in hives... I could be completely wrong about this and be retelling someone else's story and my mom will comment below with the true story, but there it is!
6.  What nickname does only your family or close friends call you?
  • Ok... don't hold these against me (like all the boys who aren't dating me probably are...)
  • Simba (my dad)
  • Sama (most of my extended family and sometimes my mom)
  • Samy (people I work with and people who knew me my first semester at college when I decided that Samy was more feminine than Sam... too bad it didn't stick)
  • Sam (most people I know)
  • Samantha (only my family and my best friend call me this...)
  • My Rose (That one is from my friend Justin)
  • Ho-Bag (my friend cameron told me once that he jokingly called a girl that and she slapped him so I told him he could call me that just to make him feel better... it stuck! I call him "sexy-buns")
  • Kemp (all the guys I served my mission with still call me this...)
  • Ok... I think I went a little over board, but there you have it!
7.  Do people tell you that you act older, younger, or your age?
  • depends on who you're asking... People who know my mature side say I act older than my age, people who I'm related to or who have been around me at 2am say I act younger than my age... much younger... and people who hang around me on a regular basis would probably say I act exactly my age...
8.  Ever been skinny dipping?
  • yes... When I was probably 13, my family was on this weird faction... we just drove a lot of places... one of the places we stopped was my Dad's friend's cabin... we were just stopping really quickly I think, and if I remember correctly they weren't even home (see I told you, weird!) And their cabin was on a lake... so there we are wishing we'd brought swimming suits and my mom goes "why don't you guys just go skinny dipping" and we were all like "eww mom! no!!" and then she forced us to... so have I ever been skinny dipping? yes, under duress... 
9.  Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house?
  • yes, the drive through at McDonalds, ONLY knows me in my Pajamas... any grocery store I go to at 10pm, once I went to work at 6:30 am in my pj's... work meetings at 7am. sometimes if I have a long drive ahead of me I make that drive in my Pajamas!  
10. What sound or noise do you love?
  • Air conditioning
11. Ever had an imaginary friend as a child?
  • When I was a little girl I had an imaginary friend named Karise from Sally, California... you have to say it just like that too... and her dad's name was Coldylocks...

Ok, so there it is, 11 reason's why I'm not dating... 








No comments:

Post a Comment