Thursday, July 18, 2013

People need to calm it down!

I am a pretty mellow person, I go with the flow I let things fly off the cuff, etc, other clichés... any way, This whole mellow thing is something that I've recently realized not everyone has... and the person with the least amount of mellowness is the person who sleeps in the room right next to mine...

My roommate freaks out about EVERYTHING... she freaks out about an A-, she freaks out about clean checks, she freaks out about the existence of boys, she freaks out about life in general... And the rest of us have to calm her down.. so today i thought i'd blog about what it means to be mellow so you guys can "Calm it down" Really this is a service for those who have to live with you.

Here's a list of ways to help you calm it down...

  1. Meditate. When you feel yourself start to freak out sit down, where ever you are; the Bank, the grocery store surrounded by screaming children, a concert... where ever you are, sit down criss-cross-apple-sauce style and meditate... (this works best when you chant "omm"while you are meditating, especially if you're in a public place, you have to get rid of the outside noise some how...)
  2. Eat lots of cheese burgers... I don't know why this works, but it just does, ok?!
  3. say inappropriate words as many times as you can without laughing, then have a good laugh... my favorite is... well maybe I don't need to put my favorite on the interwebs.... (I'll give you a hint, it's not a bad word, it's a medical term)
  4. drink a Diet Coke, or your poison of choice
  5. Make this your mantra: "it don't me a thing if it ain't got that swing..."
Ok, so there are five tips to help calm you down... and if that doesn't work... look at this! 

No comments:

Post a Comment