Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A day in the life of the girl who shouldn't swim...

So I discovered, monday night, that I am the least graceful swimmer since your dad belly flopped HARD CORE! It's bad you guys... Let's start with the dive... So I decided to try to dive, and slipped at the end of the diving board, and BAM! Semi-belly flop if you will... This picture was technically taken after the... incident, as I like to call it... but I think you can see my technique doesn't change. Also, as you can see I wore, like, all of my clothing, I think that was my major downfall, too much extra weight to stay well balanced enough. I could go into the science of it but i don't want to bore you.

Lesson #19: Learn to swim like a mermaid so you can date some hot merman

So after the jump... I swam with the current down stream... it was just sad, the way I was stumbling the whole way down... How is it possible that when I'm floating down stream I can look like I'm unsuccessfully swimming up stream... it's bad you guys! My inability to swim is another reason I'm not dating. Men like women who can gracefully swim incase they fall into a stream and they need to swim to shore... if your woman looks like a dying whale every time she swims well then... you might as well be dating a dying whale. So perhaps I should start taking synchronized swimming class... if you guys know of any good ones, let me know, because... I think that might be the only thing that helps me at this point!

Peace and Love you guys, Peace and Love


No comments:

Post a Comment