Thursday, August 1, 2013

Tony the Tiger is my soulmate

I decided that Tony the Tiger is my soul mate (and since he's fictional I will never be married) "Why is he your soul mate, Sam?!" is what I'm sure you're asking... well I've come up with a few reasons:
  1. He's fit
  2. He's enthusiastic
  3. He can be cuddly when you need him to be
  4. He's the epitome of cool
  5. He can protect you
  6. He makes delicious food that you can really eat for any meal
  7. He's the type of cat that will just make you feel like you're the best, I mean his favorite saying is "You're Grrrrreat!" ok, it's they're great... but come on people, semantics! 
  8. He wears an ascot almost as well as Fred from Scooby-Doo
  9. He knows people in show business 
  10. He's strong
...The list really could go on but I won't bore you any further...

No comments:

Post a Comment