Wednesday, August 28, 2013

A day in the life of my work out face

So this morning at the gym (yes, that's right you read that sentence correctly) I'm lifting weights and it's getting pretty difficult and after a while somewhere in the back of my mind I realize I'm making some pretty unattractive faces.

Lesson #28: get a better work out face if you want to pick up guys at the gym...

There are a surprising amount of boys who like to get up early to pump the iron... So my plan is to allow them to watch me slowly but surely get hotter by the day and before you know it they'll be lining up to date me... however if I continue to look like one of these two that's never going to happen!

So here's my plan of attack:

 Phase 1: Slowly move from the "I'm taking the biggest dump of my life" face to an understated "early morning poo" face

Phase 2: Take the "early morning poo" face and softly transform it into a "blowing my nose" kind of face

Phase 3: Use the "blowing my nose" face and turn it into a   .                                                                   "stone cold vixen" face... that should be easy, right?!

Well, now I have the plan... it's time to put it into action, I suppose to achieve these goals I'm going to have to focus while I'm working out... that should be easy, right?! I expect to take a week for each phase so i should be done in three weeks!

Sa-weet!!!

I'll let you know how it goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment