Tuesday, August 13, 2013

I should probably sort-out my priorities...

So I've been thinking... as I was unpacking today, because I FINALLY made it to Gillette, WY!!!, I realized the things that I would have died with out were my movies, my computer, and my iPod... Pretty much everything else would have only half freaked me out if I'd left them behind... That probably isn't normal, right?

My movie collection is basically my prized possession... Everything about how I am is in the pages of that book... From the comedies, to the romance, the dramas, to the cartoons... everything that I feel like I'm about is in that book! I LOVE movies... if it was allowed I'd watch a movie every day. I could sit in my room all day, and never get hungry, and just watch movie after movie after movie... And don't even get me started on my V-Mars DVD's and my Gilmore Girls DVD's... they come everywhere with me... I will probably not use them but the thought of not having them with me is like trying to tell me I'm going on vacation but I can't take air with me... say whaaaa?!

My computer is my life line... everything, i mean EVERYTHING is on this thing... If I didn't have it, for whatever reason, I would be lost... I mean, I can do a lot of that stuff from my phone... but it's so much better when I do it from my computer!

My iPod... oh man, I sleep to it, I road-trip to it, I hold it and think about all the good times we've had... Nope I cannot live with out it... You know I had a sunday school teacher once who called it "The God iPod"... he wasn't too far off...


So there you go, I am a sick woman, I need to re-route my priorities or there is going to be some serious  issues in my future... hey, maybe that's why I'm not dating!

No comments:

Post a Comment