Friday, February 14, 2014

V-day is for Liars, Hypocrites, Depressors and Rude people!

Ok so here's the deal... There is basically NOTHING that Heidi has ever said that I felt the desire to post on my blog until this moment...

Valentines day is coming up... V-day... basically it's the same thing as the WWII battle. Ok, that may be a bit of an over exaggeration I apologize to the brave men who fought that battle, but I seriously think Heidi had something going here... Valentines day is the worst holiday of the year... Is it cliché for a blog about not dating has an entry about how much Valentines day sucks?... oh it is, well that's ok. Valentines day is the worst and here's why:

  1. Chocolate: It's the ONE day a year where the world says, yes eat as much frakking chocolate as you want, it's totally fine, and guess what?! You probably won't have any residual fat from eating said mounds of chocolate... LIES
  2. Dating: so it's a holiday all about dating, but unless you're a couple that's been dating for like forever it's unacceptable to even acknowledge them on that one day of the year... Also, you for SURE can't go on a first date on Valentines day, that would be super cray-cray! HYPOCRITES 
  3. Cards:When you're a kid it's all fun, you make a box, and your teacher makes you give cards to EVERYONE so there's this guaranteed day where you're going to get 20-30 pieces of paper that say how awesome you are... But once you are like, older that 6th grade there are no guarantees and you're just hoping that the boy who sits next to you in Geography will give you a Spiderman V-day card that says something like "You've caught me in your web" or something  redic like that... and when you don't get that card, it's super sad! DEPRESSION 
  4. Teddy Bears: I am one of many human girls who loves herself some stuffed animals, I currently have a stuffed Monkey and a stuffed Meleficent (yes the villain from sleeping beauty, don't judge!) on my bed right now... But one day a year I am reminded that those stuffed animals came from my mom and an adorable 11-year-old who understands my love of Disney Villains... Not a man who wanted to prove his love for me through the size of stuffed animal he buys you... I mean seriously who can beat the one Taylor Lautner got Taylor Swift in Valentines Day? RUDE

Well anyway, I think I've gotten that out of my system... so until next year, happy V-day, and enjoy your stupid Chocolate covered Teddy Bear bigger than your head...

Love,
Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment