Friday, February 7, 2014

I think Pat Benetar may have had a point...

 Heartache to Heartache
We stand
No Promises
No Demands
Love is a Battlefield 
 
We are strong
No one can tell us we're wrong
Searching our hearts for so long
Both of us knowing
Love is a battlefield

I am young! I'm almost 25, sure and I could go into how that's a quarter of a century and all that blah blah blah, but the point is, I HAVE TIME! Sure, it would be way more fun to have some NCMO's here and there, and hopefully that will start happening. Maybe when I'm in Sexy Rexy next weekend I'll sit in the Gardens until some unsuspecting man walks through and attack him with my luscious lips! But in the mean time, lets just focus on the fact that all things considered I am a young hot mama with time to spare!

Heartaches will come, and some already have, but it's not like they define me, or ended my world... And luckily I have some really good friends who will sit around a giant pot of Mac and Cheese with me while I complain about Douchie-Chad and what a Douche he was until it all feels a little better! I'm never standing alone in this world of D-bags and the like!

No Promises no Demands.... I've got NOTHING going on to pull me in any direction, I've got freedom! No one's asking me to take care of everything, I am free as a bird!

Love is a battlefield and one day I will be a general! But until then, I'm happy to be an adviser and pick up good battle strategies!
 
We are strong, besides the fact that I can totally untwist my own pickle jar (and not that is not a euphemism although now that I think about it it totally could be... ew!) Anyway, I don't need a man to open anything, or to help me get through life... I AM STRONG!

No one can tell me I'm wrong... I mean really, I think by now we all know I'm ALWAYS right... and if everyone realized that the world would be a much better place!

I'm done searching my heart, as my iPad screen tells me every time I turn it on "What you're searching for is searching for you" ... he's out there, somewhere searching for me, so I better make dang sure I'm ready for when he finds me!

In the meantime here is a list of some hot single ladies my age!
  1. Nina Dobrev
  2. Lucy Hale
  3. Kat Graham
  4. Taylor Swift
  5. Clare Bowen
  6. Lily Collins
  7. Darla from Little Rascals 
I am proud to be in the company of woman like them and I only wish I was as rich as them so I could go and do all the shiz that they do... also I kind of wish my first kiss could have been Alfalfa!

No comments:

Post a Comment