Wednesday, February 19, 2014

The Unseemly Road-Trip

18 hours in a car with a member of the opposite sex with whom you're already predisposed to be inappropriate with... let's just say I'm pretty positive I know more about Chas than anyone in the world, and this may include his future wife (whomever she may be...) And the feeling is mutual, I believe...

I've decided that now that I'm a pro at this, I'm going to give you a list of topics for you to use on your next long trip with a member of the opposite sex... I clarify because some of these question really require yin and yang to make the magic really happen... and by magic I mean you'll be laughing your a$$ off...!

(ok, we're gonna start simply)
  1. background (all the stuff people usually leave out, because it's not pertinent at the time) Family, pets, childhood crushes, first love, first kiss (these two were not applicable to either me or my road-trip companion... so if that's your case then you can talk about how pathetic it is that you're PRACTICALLY 25 and still unkissed... or maybe that's just me) Best Friend growing up, Past transgressions, favorite color (purple for both of us BTW)...
  2. Favorites... I guess I already said Color, but there's also, food, tv show, movie, song, band, CD, Ninja Turtle, movie quotes, place, book, dessert, school subject
  3. Future, what do you want to be when you grow up... this sometimes leads to serious subjects like finance, etc... sometimes this leads to more improper things... there's no way to say this (knowing my parents read this blog) that isn't inappropriate... WE TALKED A LOT ABOUT SEX, OK?! all types of sex... all the sex parts... we talked all about sex... Two SUPER virgins talkin' about sex... basically it was a riot!
Now you get deeper (and if you're me you're thinking no wonder every subject went back to sex...)
  1. Spiritual stuff... I think you can figure this one out for yourself... talk about what you believe, talk about what you wonder, talk about everything the universe has to offer...
  2. Relationship stuff... talk about your familial relationships, your hopes and dreams for your love life, the way you are with your best friend, imaginary friends, how you were to your siblings growing up (if you're me you have some shame in that department)
  3. How many kids do you want? What are some characteristics you want in your marriage? Do you want a dog, cat, iguana? What kinds of things did your parents do that you liked? That you didn't like? 
Well I think you get the point... if you're anything like us the subjects all just kind of melt together and there's a lot of dirty jokes in between...  Happy Traveles!

PS... I just found a cross-country road-trip map in which EVERY STOP is marked with the name of the gym they plan on visiting... THESE PEOPLE ARE CRAZY!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment