Monday, December 30, 2013

New Year New reasons...

The countdown has started... In a little over 5-months I will be turning 25... The big quarter mark! And if I reach that age and have not kissed a boy I will officially give up! Maybe it's the fact that I still call them boys that is keeping me from kissing them... I don't know but we're on the final stretch here...this is where I start to accept the sad fact that I may never have to change the name of this blog...

Here's what I've been discovering while I've been gone (I have no excuse except extreme laziness and a sad Discovery that I no longer know why I'm not dating)


1. I need to grow up... At this point I can't be expecting someone my own age to be interested... I need to be prepared for those who are 30+... They may already have children, have need divorced or widowed and are looking for an experienced child care expert I mean wife replacement I mean me... i.e. Not boys...

2. I have no room to be picky any more... I mean seriously at this point I should be grateful for the attentions of Smithers or the Comic Book Guy... I mean seriously...

3. My nerd-like knowledge of teen fiction/television/ and movies probably will never attract a man to me... Perhaps a Dungeon Master, but probably not a man...

4. Alcohol would probably make my life a little easier...

5. There are good reasons I stay away from alcohol (I didn't try it but it's pretty clear to me that I never should!)

6. My fast food consumption may or may not but probably may be something rehab worthy... Do they have fast food rehab? Maybe in Wisconsin?

7. I should probably stop acting like an agoraphobic if I want to date...

Well... I think I just made my New Years Resolution list... I love killing two birds with one stone!

Ps. PETA I've never killed one or two birds!


No comments:

Post a Comment