Wednesday, January 1, 2014

How G-ma Mary screwed me over...

So I just remembered something... My grandma didn't get married until she was in her LATE 30's.... Like LATE, LATE .... My mom's oldest sister was born on my Grandma's 40th birthday.... 40....40.... I'm only 15 years away from that ridiculous age! GOSH DANG I'M OLD!!!!!

anyway...

My g-ma was married 3-times, one was a pretty short marriage and in all honesty we don't know ANYTHING about the man... the second marriage produced my mom and her 2-sisters and the third marriage was her happy time... but the woman was probably like, 47 when that one happened.

Reason #33--> It's in my blood!

My grandma screwed me twice over...

1st... she was married at a VERY old age...

2nd...she married 3-times... honestly there are only so many marriages allowed in one family, she may have used up my chance.

Proof:

1st... My mom wasn't married until she was 28 (that's like 100 in Mormon woman age) and one of my cousins wasn't married until she was 30 or 31 or something.... My aunt was married twice and the second husband was significantly younger than her. PS... on my Dad's side my aunt was married at a much older age and that grandma was married twice... mmhmm my chances are looking slimmer by the moment!

2nd... all my female cousins are married, and my sister (while she is now a missionary) will probably be married within a year of her return... So that will leave me, the only female on both sides of my family who is unmarried and by then after all the remarriages and old-marriages I'm pretty positive our family will be all out of spouses.

So as I have said before, thanks to genetics I will never marry!

On the bright side, another thing my G-ma Mary (who was btw SUPER BA) handed down is serious LONGEVITY... She lived to be 94, her mother and sister lived to be 93... So I'll be able to live alone and kiss-less for another 70 years!

No comments:

Post a Comment