Monday, January 20, 2014

Why I should be a guest on Ellen...

So I watched this YouTube clip today of Taylor Swift being scared on Ellen and it made me think... I would be the best guest on Ellen... I have the best terrified reactions! Examples:

Incident #1
Once upon a time, when I was working at a snocone shack called Snoasis, my friend Jesse came to visit me... So I'm sitting in this little hut, jamming to the radio and reading Gossip Girl (yes they were books before they were a TV show!) And I knew Jesse was coming... infect I'm thinking to myself "Jesse should be here soon!" and I look up and there's Jesse... just standing there... and I look down again and then I look up again and I fully realize he's there and I Scream bloody murder... Seriously...

Incident #2
That is not even close to the only time I've been scared by someone I already knew was there...

Incident #3
My family and I went to "Fright-mares" At Lagoon in Utah... and my mom made a point of telling the dudes with chainsaws in the least scary haunted house that I am a pansy and they followed me around the whole time.... I was terrified and everyone else was dying of laughter...

Incident #4
I went to a hunted house with some friends, there were four of us... I held on to my friend Garet's jacket for dear life... I'd be surprised if it didn't fall apart when he got home... and made my friend Cameron stand behind me so I wouldn't be the last one... in the end we were in a WWII themed grain-cylo in which zombies push at you on both sides and I'm running to get through and I trip over something and totally destroyed my knees... seriously though... I have nerve damage. Although that might have more to do with the 5-yes F-I-V-E times I fell on that one knee last winter... it is LITERALLY still numb... it's been a year...

There are a few other incidents I could innumerate but I think we all get the point... I'm a big-scardy-cat and Ellen should have me on her show for a few laughs... and about a million YouTube hits...




No comments:

Post a Comment