Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Tweeting and Toilets

https://twitter.com/allsortsovirgin
Twitter is weird... It's basically Facebook but just with the status updates... it's stupid... I don't need to see yet ANOTHER picture of your dog doing something adorable reminding me that I can't have a dog!
Despite these feelings that I have towards Twitter I still have an account and I still use it on a daily basis... I like to document stupid things, I live tweeted my astronomy class on Monday... seriously thou
gh, everyone should take this class... it's ridiculous.

So I live tweet my classes, I document the hilarious things I over hear, I follow celebs, and “Scar's Tweets” … tweets mostly about how Mufassa is dead... anyway, I'm addicted. And then something amazing happened the other night... an account called : BYUI- Secret Bathrooms... Really? Secret Bathrooms?! What a genius idea... I mean really... One of my favorite pass times at BYU-I was finding a bathroom nobody knew about and using it all the time... Don't judge me, ok, I like my privacy... when I am sittin in the stall, taking care of business, I don't like the idea that someone is in there with me... hearing what's happening... that kind of stuff should be private! Sometimes I listen to my iPod, what of it?!

So there it is, my dirty bathroom secret, I like to be alone while takin' care of business! And this twitter account followed me! So I obviously followed him/her/them back... I mean, I need to stay up on all the secret spots! I know, I haven't lived in Sexy Rexy for some time... but I will be visiting and who knows? I feel like I'm not quite done with Rexburg yet...

I am a little worried though... once this twitter account blows up (which it will, because it's genius) will those “Secret” bathrooms still remain as private as I love them to be? Or will I think I'm going to have a nice quite time in that one restroom in the Smith that's on the second floor, kind of hidden in an alcove with the couch, and bam! There's a line all the way up the stairs!... I hope not... it's about integrity people, remember that!

For those of you in and around Rexburg (even if it only resides in your heart), I suggest a follow!

BYU-I Secret Bathrooms and I had an awesome conversation the other day about how now that I'm cool enough for a follow from them, I might just get a date! Here's to hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment