Wednesday, June 4, 2014

The Confidence Scale

So the other day an old friend asked me what my future plans were and after I told her she asked why and so I explained and in the end of my explanation I said something like "I guess I'm going for all the typical reasons a girl my age with no husband would go..." She seemed shocked, like I was having a pity party she said something about how I was full of worth and all that... I had to laugh, of all the people to be worried about considering their confidence level, I am the last one you should be worried about... trust me...

Let's look at the facts...
  1. I'm awesome and I know it! Seriously, on like a daily basis I find myself just admiring how awesome I am...
  2. I'm HILARIOUS! Sometimes I just make myself laugh hysterically... I can't help it, these things just come to me, it's not like I think too hard about it, it's like out of no where... HILARITY! 
  3. I get along with basically EVERYONE! There are very few people in my life I don't get along with, there were a few d-bags in HS who I'm pretty sure were just jealous of my awesomeness but eventually I just got over it... This one guy who just really hated me saw me leaving a party because I hated the music and all the sexual dancing and he was like, "woah, Sam, are you leaving?" and I was like "ya, this place is gross..." and he was like "YOU'RE AWESOME!" and I thought to myself, well it took you long enough to realize! dude, we just graduated, you wasted 4-years of awesomeness, sucks to be you! Then we went to his house and had the grossested dairy-free ice cream because he was allergic to basically EVERYTHING, watched like half a tv show in the most awkward silence I've ever experienced, and I made some excuse to leave... I mean... But other than that, I was friends with, like, every group in HS, the stoners, the drama geeks, choir people, drunk beeoches, popular people, sport-o's, religious people, smart people (one of whom was my bestie)... 
  4. I'm humble (enough said)
  5. I have awesome fashion sense, this can mostly be attributed to my mother who was not afraid to tell me if I looked stupid or like a hooker... Also, I'm SUPER good a picking out clothes for other people, so if you need a shopping buddy...
  6. I am NOT even kind of shy... it's too time consuming 
  7. I have excellent taste in media, music, tv, movies... need a good recommendation, I'm your gal!
 So there you have it 7 of the million reasons why I'm awesome and have no confidence issues... on a scale of 1-10 I'm an 11 on the confidence scale... but not in a douchey way...



No comments:

Post a Comment