Monday, September 29, 2014

#ThisIsMyLife



I should have known today was going to be ridiculous when I went to work with a shirt with a stain on the boob… sometimes I wake up in the morning and I just don’t even care, this is not my most professional quality but there it is… So I spent half the day in and out of my jacket under an umbrella running to and from the car lot putting buyers guides on the cars… so it was getting pretty tedious and after the first time I went out and my shoes got soaked I put on my boots… ya, so side note, I have not yet completely unpacked my car… in fact, my trunk is still totally full… yes I realize I moved home almost 2-months ago… but there it is. I did find myself being very grateful that I hadn’t unpacked yet, as I had my  boots in the car… So there I was in my brown boots, salmon-pink and white polkadot pants and my blue blouse with a non-specific stain on the boob… I felt frumpy and weird… so on my lunch break I went to the mall and for $18 bought two tops! Yay stuff on sale!!!!
So I guess it’s lucky I work with all men because none of them seemed to notice that I had a totally different outfit on when I walked in the door 40 minutes later! So today I feel pretty high maintenance but I don’t even care, I balance it all out with my hair in an inside out pony tail like my mom used to do on my hair when I was in 4th grade!
No stain on my boob but the shirt is knit so… there may or may not be two holes it in already… ya I’ve owned it for a total of 3 hours… get over it, #ThisIsMyLife!

Here's some pics of my outfit, the holes, yes those are my shoes from this morning drying under my desk and if they smell I can't tell because I've gotten used to it... and that's my business face!





No comments:

Post a Comment