Thursday, May 30, 2013

A day in the life of someone who should have been on Gossip Girl

So my mom and my dad both decided that I needed to start a blog, it's their latest get-Samantha-rich-quick-so-she-won't-rely-on-us-anymore-skeem... I mean, come on guys, I'll be 24 in a week... I have at least another 10 years of dependency left in me before it becomes pathetic! Right now it's just sad, and I can live with sad! 

I'm trying to come up with topics to write about, right, so I'm thinking, what could I write about that might interest people? And I realize, I'm an anomaly.... I am nearly 24, I have NEVER had a boyfriend, I have NEVER been kissed, I DEFINITELY have NEVER had sex... I am a 20-something Virgin in the truest sense. Besides the fact that I have strong religious beliefs keeping me from "doing the official deed" there is no reason why these things should be a fact! So, here you have it, my topic, A day in the life of me! I figure this will serve as a cautionary tale and help other people in my sad (see still good with it) situation to not be in this position... I feel like the best way to avoid being me is to preform an in-depth study of me. This blog will probably serve as a detailed how-not-to-be journal! 
                               
                                         Lesson number one: be careful what you google for...


So it appears that my lack of being kissed may or may not have something to do with the fact that I was never a Gossip Girl cast member. I was googling "kissing" pictures,
NO I AM NOT A PERV! it's for the blog ok! 
Any way, I was googling kissing pictures and the first row was mostly stills from the TV show Gossip Girl. This is where I went wrong! I really should have put more effort into becoming an actress, and then becoming a regular cast member on that show! Now I know why I've never been kissed! 
Mystery solved!! I could also look into becoming a cow, gay, or an olde-timey movie star... suggestions? 



No comments:

Post a Comment