Friday, September 13, 2013

Bump and Grind

So I got in a car accident last night... giving me a new idea of the real meaning of Bump and Grind...

After a highly competitive game of 4-year-old Soccer in which I repeatedly said (much too loudly) how much I disapproved of the six-year-old in pink pants who was much too good, being in that league. I also discovered that other than the one I live with, my favorite 4-year-old on that team is a little boy named Grizzly... they call him Griz... I hope his best friends name is Dot-Com...

So anyway the game ended and I was on my way with said 4-year-old i live with and a friend to get ice cream, looked down at my phone at a stop-and-go-stop light and BAM! I hit the big-fatty titanium backed truck in front of me! My car's front end is SERIOUSLY messed up, but luckily everyone is ok! This is really all that matters... until I get the bill to fix my car that is...
Poor Belva... she never had a chance next to that dumb truck! I'm just glad it still works. And seriously I feel so blessed that no one was hurt, especially since I had some very important cargo. I feel SUPER blessed...

So in light of all of this, and with the idea in my mind that worrying about it isn't going to change what happened, I've written it down and it's out of mind... not out of sight, since I just posted pictures, but whatever...


Happy Friday the 13th my people! Try not to break stuff!





No comments:

Post a Comment