Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Predictable...

So I'm sitting outside my bio-lab and just, you know, watching people... not in a Fatal Attraction kind of way, but you know... the way you do...

Anyway, so I'm watching people and it's ridiculous how predictable people are... there are like 15 types of people and everyone can fall into a category... Certain types of people are always friends with the same types of people... They always react the same way to situations. etc....

Really you can break it down into the Mean Girls cafeteria scene...

You've got your...

  • Freshman (Anxious people who are afraid of everything and everyone)
  • ROTC guys  (Tough guys who aren't afraid of anything)
  • Preps (People who think they are better than everyone else and who only wear polos)
  • JV Jocks (People who are good at sports but know there are more important things in life...)
  • Asian Nerds (I mean... that one kind of speaks for itself...)
  •  Cool Asians (Dido)
  • Varsity Jocks (Those who work at your local McDonalds and are only cool in High School and at Home Coming) 
  • Unfriendly Black Hotties (We don't have to be racist here, there are unfriendly white hotties too...)
  • Girls who eat their feelings (I mean... I suppose I would fall into this category if we want to revisit my confessed love of 2 men...) 
  • Girls who don't eat anything at all (This will NEVER be me... and frankly I don't understand them... although I do share their appreciation for diet coke... but sharing ONE can with 5 people... nope!, no thank you I will take a 100ouncer to myself!)
  • Desperate Wannabe's (my favorite sort of person who falls into this category are those people on twitter/facebook who are always comenting on their fav celeb's EVERYTHING with the following "I'll just die if .... doesn't notice me!" "Notice me and I won't kill myself!" "it's my birthday, notice me"
  • Burnouts (There was this guy in my Bio-Lab yesterday wearing sunglasses and a "The Dude" T-shirt...)
  • Sexually active band geeks (Still nerds... but at least they're getting some... I look at this and think something like "well if there's someone out there for them...")
  • The greatest people you will ever meet
  • And the worst (Beware of The Plastics)
I think these last two are pretty self explanatory!  So anyway... people are predictable and now that I've said it you'll start categorizing all your friends and before you know it there will be one of those big pictures floating around facebook where you tag all your friends into the category they fall into and it's super fun and they have Disney ones and The Fast and the Furious ones and junk like that...

I can't wait!



What category do you fall under? I've told you... now tell me in the comments! You know...so I can tag you in it on FB!



No comments:

Post a Comment