Thursday, September 12, 2013

Internet, you Bastage!!!

First off, Bastage is like my nice way of saying that word that means child born out of wedlock...

Second... I HATE the Internet... OK So I don't hate the good, nice Internet that keeps me connected to awesome people... I hate the Internet that tries to teach me shiz... the Internet that allows creepers to creep with more prowess than any generation in Earth's history has ever experienced!

Today the Internet has failed me TWICE nope, nope... it's THRICE!!!!! Thrice the interwebs have made me want to punch a hole in the computer screen... it's not your fault computer screen... it's the interwebs... and I blame Al Gore... DARN YOU AL GORE! Why did you have to invent the Internet... you seriously should have spent more time saving whales... because now we have too much internet and not nearly enough whales!

So you may be asking yourself... well me in your head... "Why do you hate the internet so much? and why do you always call in the interwebs... you know that's not a real word, right?!"

Well to answer your first and most rational question... Because today 3-seperate times I was trying to do homework and earn my degree and the interwebs kept shooting me in the face with it's lies! It kept telling me shiz like "you aren't registered for that" when I so clearly am... you jerk! And things like "I'm not going to let you click finish on this REDICULOUS orientation that your stupid college is FORCING you to do when you've been in college for basically 150 years...so suck it"... ya the interwebs told me to SUCK IT! Rude, right?!

As for you second and barely mentionable question... I call it the interwebs because I can, and it's a word if I say it's a word... and it's a word!

Well... I've spent too long on the interwebs today and I'm about ready to punch a hole in something... maybe the next person who comes up to me and askes me the time... IT'S TIME FOR YOU TO GET A WATCH YOU ... PERSON, YOU!

Well that's all for my ranting.

Save your had, punch a pillow, not a computer screen....

No comments:

Post a Comment