Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A day in the life of not ready...

So this morning I proved to myself and all my Facebook friends that I am not an adult/ therefor not ready to be dating...

So it is apparently impossible for me to wake up at a normal time on my own... my internal clock either doesn't exist or needs to be repaired and lets be real, there are no more clock repair shops anymore... not since the canceled Sabrina The Teenaged Witch... So there goes that idea... can I buy a new internal clock?

Lesson #30 (ahhh 30!!!): develop your internal clock early in life

I once had a teacher who had an impeccable internal clock... all he had to do was tell him self the night before, "tomorrow I'm going to wake up at 5am" and the next morning at 5am he's up! How does that
happen?!

So here's how my mornings go (if I have an alarm)...
  • alarm goes off, it takes me a good 5-minutes to recognize that the annoying buzzing sound in my dreams is actually an alarm...
  • I press snooze...
  • alarm goes off, it takes me a good 5-minutes to recognize that the annoying buzzing sound in my dreams is actually an alarm...
  • I press snooze...
  • these two steps may or may not be repeated 3-4 more times...
  • A lay in bed awake begging God to make it actually be 2am...
  • Finally I crawl out of bed all the while grumbling about how much I hate mornings...
At this point I usually go about whatever I'm supposed to be doing with an angry heart until I eat... 

Without an alarm this is what happens:
  • I usually sleep until 1pm or until someone wakes me up.... ya that sounds about right.... 
So friends if you happen to have a knowledge of any internal clocks going on sail then please let me know!


No comments:

Post a Comment