Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I had a dream about Judd Apatow...

So I woke up this morning from a marvelous alternate reality in which Judd Apatow, one of my favorite men in television, read my blog with his family... and the love it! The idea of that great and hilarious man and his equally hilarious family reading my random musings was just too good to awaken from... and yet, here I am... awake.

Why is it that my waking life can't be as amazing as my dream world... I make fun of the pathetic fans who tweet at their favorite celebrities begging them for birthday wishes and to just say hello, and yet, I'm just as bad... I make sure everyone I know, knows that one time Melissa Joan Hart asked the twitterverse what to do about a kid who is afraid to go to bed and I answered "I'm not a mom but I do babysit a lot, what always works for me is praying with the kids!" and she tweeted back AT ME "that's a great idea, I'll try it!" MELISSA JOAN HART..... SABRINA THE TEENAGED WITCH...THE CHICK FROM YOU DRIVE ME CRAZY.... Anyway... she's famous, and she tweeted at me, so BOO-YA! Oh and I even got super stoked when a semi-famous-person who was on the voice tweeted at me... ok, ok, I'm one of those pathetic people... 

I love celebrities, my dream in life is to know one, be best friends with him/her FOR EVER! 

Does that make me weird? Does that make me wrong? if that makes me wrong, I don't want to be right!

No comments:

Post a Comment